2022 Telemental Health Training to fulfill the requirements for obtaining telemental health approval from the Louisiana LPC Board of Examiners.
10 in stock
This training workshop is designed to introduce mental health practitioners to best practices in the provision of telemental health services.
Training topics covered:
- Selection of technology and setting
- Ethical, legal, and clinical aspects of telemental health
- Emergency management planning
- Screening clients for rightness of fit
* This training fulfills the requirements for counselors desiring to obtain telemental health approval from the Louisiana LPC Board of Examiners.
Those individuals attending and successfully completing this workshop will be granted 3 continuing education hours approved by NBCC.
* COVID-19 Precautions: This is an in-person training where precautions will be taken including room sanitizing before and after each day of training, social distancing of participants and trainers, and masks will be worn by both participants and trainers when moving around building. Masks can be removed only while sitting at designated seats during training. Hand sanitizer and cleaning materials will be available throughout the training days. Please wear a mask when entering the building. No participant will be admitted without a mask on their face.